3.06.2011

Life Unexpected.

My Grandma blessed Rich and I with a much needed vacation to Hilton Head Island. Sadly, Rich feel ill shortly after we arrived. We took him to the ER at around 3:00 am. I visited him today for nine or so hours. He was so much better today. I was terrified driving to the hospital this morning as he looked so awful last night. He looked like a zombie. At around 10 pm he was completely gray and had black circles under his eyes. We didn't decide to take him into the hospital until 3 am because my grandma contracted a stomach virus right before we left. We thought he got the virus from her, but the longer we waited, the more it was evident that something was seriously wrong.



It is amazing how unpredictable life is. One minute Rich was fine and the next minute we are rushing him to the  ER. I can't wait to visit him tomorrow. I could care less that I'm on vacation since vacations mean time to relax with the ones you love; we are definitely getting in some cuddle/talk time. I really enjoyed being next to him today and hogging his hospital bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment