2.28.2011

Oven Baked Chips/French Fries

Rich is a creative character. He is the kind of person who whips up something without looking up the recipe. I, on the other hand, follow a recipe to the T. Maybe it is the perfectionist in me.

Tonight Rich decided to make some oven baked chips (or French Fries as we Americans call it). He wanted to wing it, but I looked up a recipe to make sure it was doable and to see if his experiment would work.

Well it did. It turned out very good and I think we will give up frozen French fries!

To make:
We cut up the potatoes, mixed them with some oil, added some season, and baked them in the oven for 40 minutes or so on 400. For the last five minutes we switched over to broil.

Delicious and even Raz agrees! We gave her a fry that dropped on the floor and she went crazy! She loves to play with her food before she eats it. I know it is bad manners, but she is just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment